sem break

assalamualaikum and hye.
it's been awhile since i last updating this blog. well yeah..
i'm such a talkative person but not so good in spending time on writing. haha!
well. my sem break just left another 2 weeks from today and here i am wanna tell u guys what im doin during my breaks.. being honestly, 60% of my heart said "I dont want to go back to Dungun! no! no! no!"
but yeah.. another 40% said the opposite. ok. enough with that... i should start with the 'things' i do during the breaks.

half of my friends during cuti sem all got themselves busy dgn bekerja. jelly.. t_t
not that much. haha. aku duduk rumah je.. take care of my kids and the naughty brothers. 
here they are...

ye.. kucing semuanya. bukannya human.. wut? do you think it's easy to handle em?
hella NO! lg2 yg kitten bwh tu..  lapar je habis la. war in the kitchen meh.. non-stop meowing selagi xbagi their food. the naughty brothers atas tu lain kes. they love to bring leaves inside the house. idk why.. but they found the leaves adorable and even play with it non-stop. hahha. weird yet cute. and plus.. they LOVE RUNNING inside the house a lot. sigh. jaga ank sedare pon xseletih jage mereka2 nie..
but i love being tired for em. because I love them so freakin much! 

selain itu.. cuti sem saya juga dihabiskan dengan membaca novel on9 mahupun buku yang tebal itu. if not novel, i found myself lost inside SUGAR CRUSH game. hahha. addicted ok. ni sume sherry punye pasal. xhabis habis hantar request. the curious me trying to play it and got myself addicted. 

selain itu juga, i met with my highschool classmates! wehuu.. not al of em..still arranging my time to meet the anakecil.. Sarah,Hanis,Mon,Wida,Zira,and atyn. hope can see em next week.. btw, the classmates i got the chance to meet due to rindu melampau are Qucai, Bella and ain. ngehngahngoh.

bile cerita pasal classmates, rindu classmates HM111B.. i do miss em a lot.
my classmates.. where is my tin tan ton? hahhaha.. rindu classmates, lg rindu housemates!!! and guess what.. i loves this pic.. showed how closed and happy we are...
see? hahhaha.. this sem might be my last sem jd housemates since me and lara got the college by luck. yess people.. LUCK. me myself got a shocked. no merit pong. zero. ade la tu rancangan ALlah for me.. gladly accept it since boleh jgak tlg ringan kan beban ayh even he keep on saying it's ok even if there's no college. mulut berkata hati and beban no one know but as ur daughter,bertimbang rasa tu perlu kan? jadi yess.. akan cube sedaye upaya got college every sem. hard work and determination will do. yeeahhhaaa.. hehhe.

hrmm.. actually, i've never updating something soo meaningful like this post. haha. pretty impressed with myself. kekekeke.. ok people. im done. got no more idea what to write. so, it's a BYE2 then.. happy holiday and happy going back to campus dear lovely fellah.. adioss~~

Comments

Popular Posts